Sunday, November 16, 2008

Luke and the toilet

We started potty training Luke today, Yea! We had bought a big box of diapers from Sam's club and it finally ran out on Saturday, so we decided to go a head and buy some pull-ups. So far so good he went potty twice this morning before church and one time after that he told Alan he need to go, but didn't end up doing anything. We are using candy as a bribe, but I figure that's okay for now we need to just get him familiar with the whole process of going on the toilet. I'm going to keep up with it, but I'm not in any hurry. If he learns before the baby is born great if not that's okay too.

2 comments:

Sethington said...

at least one of our sons is getting somewhere in the potty training department!

Kristi said...

Best of luck with this new adventure!