Thursday, March 26, 2009
New Pictures
Samantha is 13 pounds now and has the cutest smile and laugh. She was sick and throwing up again this week, I think she might have allergies or it's this nasty apartment, but she is doing better now. She is sleeping 6-8 hours a night, knock on wood that she continues. I don't remember the schedule for the well baby check ups so if some one could let me know that would be great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is already getting! I am pretty sure she was just born yesterday, right?
(Davey just weighed in at 17lbs)
I bet you're going to be glad to get out of that apartment V.E.R.Y S.O.O.N!
and...
2 weeks
2 months
4 months
6 months
9 months
1 year
18 months
2 year
3 year
4 year
5 year
Post a Comment