We are doing dinner and a movie again at the palladium if your interested. November 20th at 10 for the movie and we were going to go to dinner beforehand. Let me know if your interested!
"What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess I'm in spending all my time with you there's nothing else I'd rather do what a sweet addiction that I'm caught up in cause I can't get enough can't stop the hunger for your love what a beautiful, what beautiful mess I'm in" Chorus from Diamond Rio song Beautiful mess
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor the Devil says "Oh, [no!] She's UP!"
3 comments:
ME TOO!!! I already have my ticket. I may have to go twice :)
By the way, I like your family pic. Very cute.
Have fun!
We are doing dinner and a movie again at the palladium if your interested. November 20th at 10 for the movie and we were going to go to dinner beforehand. Let me know if your interested!
Post a Comment