Monday, May 17, 2010
Facebook friends
2 reasons why I didn't join facebook a long time ago were, I didn't want to let my blog slip and there were certain people I lost contact with that I didn't want to be found by. Both came true when I joined facebook. I'm doing better on the blog, but I currently have 12 friend requests on facebook that I'm not so sure what to do about. I know I can just hit ignore and I've done that for a couple of them, but them came back. You would think they would get the picture after I've ignored them twice. I really don't want to have to write a message explaining to them why I don't want to be friends with them on facebook or any where else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is a way to block people so they can't look you up on facebook. If they are friends with someone that you are also friends with it wont even show up as mutual friends.
i was just going to say the same thing as kristi, it's blocking them and then they can't even see you...happy facebooking and blogging!!
Yup I agree, but maybe before you do that just tell them why. Tell them you have changed and you are not the same person you were then as you are now. Were they good friends to you then or bad? If they were good people but made bad choices then maybe just say "Good bye". If they were awful people and made awful choices, then just block them. I know you will do what is right.
Post a Comment