She has discovered bugs and has no fear of them. The other day Luke came running in from outside yelling that Sammy was picking up bugs and sure enough she had some kind of beetle crawling on her hand. I am not a big fan of bugs, but I tried not to over react. On Tuesday Sammy was sitting in our family room looking at a children's friend when I heard her laughing her head off. I looked up to see what was going on and it looked like she was just playing with a black piece of paper. When I looked a little closer I saw that it was moving on her hand. It was an ear wig, gross!! I quickly got her to drop it and then I killed it. I don't know if earwigs are dangerous I just think they're really creepy. I don't think I squashed her curiosity with them from that one incident and I don't want to either. As long as their not dangerous I guess I shouldn't over react.


2 comments:
This is funny because I remember Luke freaking out everytime he saw a bug when we were out there.
Lets hope and pray she doesnt find a fire ant pile!
Post a Comment