Monday, November 1, 2010

A visit from Alan's family and Strep throat

About 3 weeks ago we had a visit from Linda, David, Mark, Mike, and Danny and I got strep for the first time. I didn't get strep from them though. They came into town on Saturday night and a couple of days before that I started not feeling so great. The morning after they got into town which was Sunday I coughed up some phylum that had blood in it and then went to urgent care. I usually don't go to the doctor but because of the blood I thought I should go which is a good thing because it turned out to be strep. I'm glad I went at the beginning of their trip so I could enjoy their visit. Unfortunately later that week Alan and two of his brothers got strep. We still had a great time. We didn't do a whole lot but the 3rd to the last day they were here we went to Corpus Christi.


No comments: