I know it's been forever since I've updated this blog, but I've a had a bit of an excuse. I've been growing this baby boy for almost 24 weeks! I am still sick and have been alternating between just dealing with it and taking nausea medicine that make me instantly fall asleep. Also it being my third pregnancy I've been dealing with more aches and pains then I ever did with the 2 pregnancies before and my doctor has assured me that is perfectly normal with a third pregnancy. I'm so excited to be able too say for the first time that we are almost 100% sure about the sex of this baby, we even have proof. Baby Boy arrives at the end of April!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love seeing ultrasound pics. You got a great one of his profile. :) I'm sorry to hear that the 3rd pregnancy has been kinda rough on you more so than the 1st 2 pregnancies. Let me know if you need any help with anything.
Post a Comment