Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Every day Life

We here just living are normal every day life's. No baby yet.

Last week on Thursday Rebecca Wilson through me a baby shower. The theme was diapers and wipes and boy did we get alot of wipes, not so many diapers, but I don't think I'll have to buy wipes for a really long time. I really do appreciate getting all the wipes though. Of course we also got some really cute baby girl outfits and lots of little baby socks. I had I really great time thanks to all those who helped put it together and came. Sorry no pictures.

Luke's is doing good. His ear infections are gone and his allergies are doing alot better. He his also sleeping through the night again in his own crib, Yay! I bought Alan some ear plugs last week and he has only had to use them one night. Lets hope Luke keeps it up.

Alan started a big project yesterday at work. He is the head programmer on it. He has training today and tomorrow, so as much as we want the baby to come it is probably a good thing that she hasn't come yet. I am so proud of Alan and the great job he is doing at work. At the USAA Christmas party we actually sat with Alan's boss. His boss was really nice and said some wonderful things about Alan and the hard worker he is. I am grateful for the job Alan has and that he enjoys it so mush.

We will keep you posted about the baby. I actually have a doctors appointment today.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Before you know it life will be far from normal. We are paitently waiting for our new neice, we're probably handling the suspense better than you though :). Let us know what the doc said.

Love the background, so Texas.

Way to go, Alan!