Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I first have to apologies for changing my backround and not updating the blog. In an earlier post I said I hate it when people do that and here I am guilting of doing it my self, sorry Kristi. Actualy we have been so busy this week that when I checked our blog out all I had time to do was change the backround. I also have a big regrett, I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures while our families were here, so mom and Linda please e-mail me the pictures you took, mom get becka to show you how, thank you.
Last wensday March 25 we closed on our house, yay. Alan's parents came into town that night and Alan decieded he wanted to move while they were here, so with the help of Alan's fam we moved in on friday. Thank you so much for your help. My mom came into town on saturday and we went to the Cheescake factory yummy.
Sunday Alan blessed Samantha. Alan, his dad, Brother Wilson, My cousin Aaron, Jason our friend and brother Wilson's son-in-law, and our friends from the ward Seth and Mark were in the circle. It was a beautiful blessing, one of my favorite parts was when Samantha was blessed with a happy disposition that would be contagious. which is so true she is usually really smiley and happy and even when she isn't she barely crys, she is so patient when it come to waiting to be fed.
We got lots of new furniture for the house. We had to throw out our couch because it was yucky and falling apart and we got a New love seat, couch and rocker/recline chair. We also got a 7 piece patio set. We have been enjoying eating outside on our patio. We have had an eventful week and for the most part have enjoyed every part of it. We have been so blessed since we moved to Texas especially with being able to buy this house. Sorry there are no pictures of the house its still a disaster, I will put some up soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the dress that Samantha was blessed in; she looks very cute. I am going to leave this comment anonymous because I feel a little awkward that this is the second time I have comented about her outfit.

Kristi said...

Yikes, I hate it when my sister comments before me, especially when its on people I actually know, and she doesn't. Anyways, pretty sure the above is from her.

Anyways... L.O.V.E. the pictures of Samantha in her blessing dress, it is so pretty and I am super impressed how well she can smile for the camera at her little age. I guess the blessing is already coming true!

How wonderful that you were able to put Dan and Mike to so much work while they were there! :) So nice for you.

Looks like Luke has a buzz cut?