


On April 11 Alan Graduated from BYU-Idaho with a degree in Computer Science. This started our journey to Texas where Alan had accepted a job at USAA an insurance company based in San Antonio, Texas. We left Rexburg, Idaho the same day Alan graduated and took a week visiting family along the way to get to Texas. We arrived on April 19 to our new apartment. At our first look through the apartment we were not very excited to be here in Texas, but after some cleaning and once our furniture was delivered by the moving company three days later it started to feel like home. We have been here now for a little over 3 months and I have finely gotten over the shock of how hot and humid it is, I think, Alan has started his job and loves it and Luke is enjoying the pool next to our apartment and being a typical 2 year old. We our finely settling into our life in Texas.
1 comment:
I can totally understand being fusterating about the hot humid weather. I hate humidity. Utah and Colorado are the climates for me! But Joseph feels exactally the opposite. I think wherever we end up living one of us will be happy and the other miserable.
Post a Comment