Monday, July 14, 2008

New Edition to our Family

Here is our first picture of our little bean sprout. Yes we our pregnant. We are so excited, including Luke! I am 12 weeks and 3 days along and the baby is due on January 23, 2009. I haven't been feeling so great most of this pregnancy and I have been really worried about Luke. Luke for the most part has been stuck indoors and stuck with playing by himself until Alan gets home. A friend of ours told me that he most likely wont remember this time of his life, so I pray that that's true and that I will start feeling better a lot sooner then I did with Luke.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yea, Natalie! I know we will enjoy checking it and keeping up with you guys(since you're so far away!!) Great job!

Heather Pinheiro said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon! Are you guys going to the ocean this year?

Kristi said...

Congrats!! Our babys will be so close together, it should be really fun when they can play together. Hang in there, hope you start to feel better soon!