Luke and his buddy split a big bowl of M&Ms on the floor under our friends dinning room table. Instead of picking them all up of the floor we told them to just eat them. Talk about sugar high.
A few days ago Alan and I were sitting on the couch when things got really quiet and for those of you with kids you know that when it all the sudden gets quiet that's not a good thing. I asked Alan to go find Luke. He starts looking and when he gets to our bedroom I here him calling me. This is the sight I see when I go to the room. I couldn't help my self I had to laugh. Alan just walks away like he is mad, but when I went to go see what he was doing he was in our walk-in closet just laughing his head off. Oh don't we just love our little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment