Monday, August 4, 2008

Thursday, Saturday & Sunday


On Thursday I took Luke to our ward play group. This time it was at a local McDonald's. I think this is kind of weird because I feel like if you're not going to buy anything you probably shouldn't go and play on their toys, but some people did buy stuff, like us and others didn't so I guess it was okay. There was this statue of Ronald McDonald sitting on a bench and Luke was so scared of it. I tried to get him to sit next to him and he was like no, no, until we had to go home. Luke wanted me to take a picture of him so bad that I actually got him to sit down on the bench next to it. I also went to another doctors appointment. Everything is going well. I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. Oh it sounded so sweet. On Saturday we went and saw WALL-E. Luke did really good till about the last 10-15 minutes and then Alan had to take him out, it was kind of understandable because there wasn't alot of action or talking in the movie, so that probably wasn't very fun for Luke. We thought the movie was okay, but not something we would want to own, after the movie we went to the Olive Garden, it was so good. On Sunday they made an official announcement in our ward that they were going to re-align the ward bounders of our ward and 3 others. This rumor had been going around since the first month we moved into the ward, but its official now. I knew we were probably not going to be in the ward any more just because of where our apartment is located. After church we went to our friends the Wilson's house for dinner, they're really our family away from family here in Texas, but that's another story. Brother Wilson is the ward mission leader and he told us that he heard from a very good source that we were officially no longer in the ward. We asked him how sure was he and he said based on his source 98%. We were suppose to go to a meeting that night to find out, but Alan didn't want to go, so instead we went to our friends house that are in our ward and played games. This week I will have to call the Wilson's and ask what the verdict is.

1 comment:

Heather Pinheiro said...

Cool! You read Twilight! I am jealous of your party we were supposed to do one in VA and then we moved here to UT so I ended up not being able to go. What did you think of Breaking Dawn? Wish we could see you guys soon! Take care!