Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Luke's Birthday
It was Luke's birthday on Saturday. I can't believe he is already 3, where has all the time gone? We had Aaron, Rebecca and their 3 kids over to celebrate with us. We got him a t-ball set for outside and Rebecca made him this really cute flying fish game. Thanks to every one for the cards and presents. I made him a homemade ice cream cake and it was delicious if I do say so my self. Luke had a great time.


I think she wants some cake


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you always do a great job making cool cakes.
Happy Birthday, Luke!
I can't believe that he is already 3! I saw him when he was only a few months old, it just seems so werid to me. I think everybody thinks that babies grow up fast!
That looks really yummy! Hope to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment