Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day

I had a wonderful mother's day I hope you did too. I am so blessed to have these wonderful children and I love being their mommy. Alan went above and beyond what I ever could of imaged. He made me breakfest and dinner which both were great and did more and did much more.
This year for mother's day was great because Luke is now at an age that he can actualey make me some thing and made this beautiful necklace, pictured below, in nursery.


The Necklace Luke made


Alan got me these 2 books that I have wanted for a while

The Coldplay CD



And tickets to the Coldplay concert here in San Antonio on June 10 yay! I am so excited to go.
I have a month now to get Sammy to take a bottle so we can go, wish me luck. Thanks Alan for being a wonderful husband even even if you had gotten me just a card my love for you would still be the same, thank you.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

yay for mother's day! How cool he got you the coldplay tickets! I am so glad that he took so good care of you.