Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chicken Little

Okay so I joined Face book yesterday for about an hour. Sorry to all those who got an e-mail. I got on and was just really overwhelmed. So yes Naomi I chickened out. I guess I don't really get the point of face book. I figure that I already do the blog thing which keeps me pretty busy as is and there is always e-mail. If people don't want to look at the blog or take the time to drop me an e-mail to get in touch with me then I guess their busy too or it just doesn't matter to them. I'm having a hard enough time trying to make new friends in my new ward that I'm not sure if now is the time to re-connect with old friends from high school, Plus I didn't exactly hang out with the greatest bunch of kids, yes they were like family to me at one point, but I am at a different place in my life now and not sure if I want to bring up bad memorise from the past. I'm sure I'll probably join again some time in the future, but for now just drop me a comment on my blog or send an e-mail and I will the do the same for you because I love you all and would like to keep in contact with you.

4 comments:

Kimbrough's in St. Louis said...

FB really does get easier. You don't have to answer everything to be part of FB. I like it because it allows me another way to waste my free time away. lol I have just found it another way to keep in touch. I say try again! Oh, I have your homemade gift ready. I just need to make sure I have the right address for you. You can leave it on my blog comments, or email me. bnkimbrough@aol.com

Thanks!!!!

Mom said...

Sooo, you were a bad girl with bad friends in HS. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe we need to talk.

Anonymous said...

I do FB b/c I don't have a blog, or enough to report to start a blog. and it keeps me up to date w/many people at one site. Love Aunt Sue

Kristi said...

Thanks for the explaination, both Joseph and I were way confused.

I don't want to pressure you into going on or anything, totally up to you. I just want to say that it really doesn't take that long. I go on for about 20 minutes once every other week to check things out. I am not really into it, unlike our wonderful Aunt Sue :) she loves facebook. So if you're not wanting to join because of time, it dosen't have to take time; and it's fun.

Anyways join or don't join, I am just glad you have a blog, I am way more into the blog thing (eventhough I've been major slacker lately, even Joseph just posted the new post on our blog)