She is sooooo, cute. I don't know who she looks like. Not you when you were a baby and not Luke when he was a baby. I guess she just looks like herself.
"What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess I'm in spending all my time with you there's nothing else I'd rather do what a sweet addiction that I'm caught up in cause I can't get enough can't stop the hunger for your love what a beautiful, what beautiful mess I'm in" Chorus from Diamond Rio song Beautiful mess
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor the Devil says "Oh, [no!] She's UP!"
3 comments:
She looks so big in these pictures. She is doing a good job on her tummy, too!
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
She is sooooo, cute. I don't know who she looks like. Not you when you were a baby and not Luke when he was a baby. I guess she just looks like herself.
Post a Comment