How will he
remember me
my wee son?
The angry looks
or the many books.
The time I’ve spent
or the words that weren’t meant.
The love is here
will he remember,
when he is there?
Will the harsh words
break the cords
that bind our family?
He will grow,
he will know.
The mistakes where made
the hurt will fade.
The time is short,
we will seek port.
The love is here
please stay near.
remember me
my wee son?
The angry looks
or the many books.
The time I’ve spent
or the words that weren’t meant.
The love is here
will he remember,
when he is there?
Will the harsh words
break the cords
that bind our family?
He will grow,
he will know.
The mistakes where made
the hurt will fade.
The time is short,
we will seek port.
The love is here
please stay near.
By Natalie Chase
2 comments:
Great poem. Thanks for sharing. Isn't having a little boy the best?
Nice Natalie. I know some days are good and some days are bad. On the bad days just pray Natalie and the help will come. Heavenly Father will fill your heart with patience and love. When ever the angry words are ready to come just try to laugh and hug or count to 10. I love you.
Post a Comment