Friday, September 25, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy... Not!
You all must live very busy lives, places to go, people to see, things to do, so unlike me. I seem to be able to update my blog twice sometimes three times a week, it is a rare occasion when I don't, but alot of you don't even update yours once a week or even every other week. Well, good for all of you, no I mean it, I am happy you have things to do, places to go, people to see. Keep, keeping busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll post something, just for you!
Well, I am glad I don't have a blog because I would be like you and change it all the time! I love you! Call me sometime and we can chat! Mom
I have noticed a similar trend. Maybe people are too busy posting status on Facebook or tweeting on Twitter to post to their blogs.
Post a Comment