Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wyoming here we come

On Wednesday we met my sister Meri and her daughter Cara at my mom's house, she caravaned with us to Wyoming Thursday night. Thursday during the day Alan and I went up to Rexburg to see some of our old friends and then that night we drove the 4 1/2 hours to Green river, Wyoming where my sister Rachel and her family live.
We had great weather on our trip and we spent alot of time out side at Rachel and Scott's house. They have a great yard, both their front and back yard are fenced in with a gate that you can leave open to go from one to the other or close to separate them. With lots of kids and dogs running around this was perfect.

Luke and Cara

Meri and Cara

Luke found this light saber at their house and wouldn't put it down the whole time we were there.
My mom Nancy and Samantha
Cara and Kael

My nephew Kael

4 comments:

Kimbrough's in St. Louis said...

I was just in GR, Wyoming for my brother's funeral. I grew up in GR. I still have lots of family there.

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Did you get any pics of the sisters together or Luke, Keagan and Hunter? I hardly took any pictures because I was too busy...

Kristi said...

Isn't it so fun to visit a sister, especially if they're named Rachael. That lil' Kael looks like a cutie! I am glad that you had fun!

'Mamma J' said...

It was so great to see you guys!! Thanks for stopping by!!