On Christmas we opened presents at our house and then went over to the Wilson's house for the rest of the day.
The presents we got for Christmas just to name a couple, were obviously the biggest one for me was having Alan get a new diamond for my wedding ring, but I also got a book shelf from Alan that I've been asking for since we moved here, we got a gift card from my mom for a new baby swing, I got an ipod shuffle from Alan's parents and Alan got me a spa package with 5 appointments to use after the baby is born.
Alan got 3 new video games, and a U2 book. Luke got a wooden train set, a bowling set, a tool set, and lots of books and movies. We received many more gifts then this. Thank for all the presents and thank you for all the Christmas card that were sent to us.
Luke looking at the empty plate of cookies we left for Santa
Our Christmas tree
Luke opening his stocking
Luke Bowling
Luke Bowling
My new ipod
Alan holding Zelda twilight princess for the Wii
No comments:
Post a Comment