Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Polar Bear Club

The weather here in San Antonio has been really nice during the day, but in the morning and at night it can be pretty cold, the perfect fall weather. The guys decided to test their manhood and go jump in our pool right next to our apartment at midnight as long as Kristi and I had hot chocolate waiting. At first it was going to be just Mark and Dan, so Kristi and I watched them jump from the comfort of our apartment and then went and got the hot chocolate ready. It was taking them forever to get back, but when they did, not only was Mark and Dan wet, but so was Joe and Mike. They did it one more time, obviously not the same night, before Mark left and this time Alan did it too.
Dan preparing for the jump
Joe, Dan, Alan, Mike and Mark


The jump

1 comment:

Sethington said...

Maybe when I was in college I would have done this, but now no way!!!!