Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Wilson Family

If you actually bother to read my posts you have probably noticed that I talk about the Wilson alot and I thought I would give a little back round about how we know them.
The Wilson's have been best friends with Alan's parents for a long time and with just Alan's dad for even Longer. About 30 years ago Joseph Wilson and David Chase severed in the military together, Janet and Joseph were already married at this time and they helped convert Alan's dad to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They've kept in contact all these years.
David, Linda, Janet and Joseph
When Alan and I came to San Antonio for Alan's internship I was able to meet them for the first time and they became like family right away. When we moved down here for Alan's job we just happened to movie into their ward, seriously we didn't plan this, and ended up living only about 5 min. away from them. After only meeting them one time and spending just a few hours with them at their house as we were leaving, being the over sensitive person I am I started to cry as I expressed my gratitude for them being awesome member missionary's and bring my father in-law to the gospel. Without the Wilson's David wouldn't have ended up going to BYU and probably wouldn't have met Linda. Without them their wouldn't be Alan's family and there for there wouldn't be Alan and mines family. I love the Wilson's so much, they have become our family away from family and have made this move so much easier. Them and their grown children that live here in town have taken us in as their Owen. Alan's brother Joe is actually named after Joseph Wilson and the Wilson's have a son named after David. On top of that we have lots of other names in common with them just as one example their youngest childed is named Natalie.

Part of the Wilson Clan: Jason, Joseph, Phillip, Patrick, Sarah in front of Jason, Janet, Natalie, Rachel, Susanna, Gracie and Luke

David Chase, Joseph Wilson, Joseph Wilson Chase and David Jesse Chase

No comments: