Okay so for all of those people who have been complaining about it snowing where they live and how cold it is all I have to stay to you is, that's how the weather is suppose to be in December and especially for Christmas.
It was a whopping 80 degrees here yesterday. It is not suppose to be 80 degrees in December this is so wrong. We have had some cold days, we did have an ice storm one day and the high is only suppose to be 48 today and 42 tomorrow, so it does get cold here, which has changed my feelings about living here, but according to the weather report on Christmas eve it will be 74 and on Christmas day it will be 77 can you believe that. I really don't want Rexburg weather, but I would gladly take some kind of snow or cold weather for Christmas.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
On one hand I hear you on the othet I really should be living ont whe equator!! I hate cold and snow!!! Love Aunt Sue
Post a Comment