Friday, August 7, 2009
Don't worry, I think we are safe.
When I came home from grocery shopping today there was graffiti all over the walls at the entrance to our community. This was not the first time this has happened and probably wont be the last. All I could think was who are these hooligans and where are their parents and if these guys are to old to be disciplined by their parents, then boy do they need to get a life. Parents really need to step up to the plate and take charge of what their kids are doing late at night or just take charge of their kids in general, jeez. We live just outside of the bad part of town and live just within the bounds of the good school district and when you drive around here you can really tell the difference in the areas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment