Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update on Samantha's life

Samantha finally got her shots last Friday :(. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do for her since she has been born :(. When Luke got his shots I had Alan come with us, his schedule was alot more flexible when he was in school, and he was the one that helped hold Luke down. This time I had to do it and she just kept crying and looking into my eyes like why are you letting them do this to me. I felt so bad :(. I don't know if I can do that again.

Samantha doesn't really like to be left alone for too long, even if I just go into the kitchen real quick she gets kind of sad, but now that she can kind of crawl she will just wander around till she finds us except if we all go up stairs then she can't quit make it to us. She will sit at the bottom of the stairs and watch Luke go up and down longing to be able to go with him.



We are almost done decorating Sammy's room, I just have to hang some pictures and some shelves! Alan painted and I put up the flowers and butterflies. Its so fun to decorate a nursery. Her bed isn't done yet because I still need to get the bumper to go around the edge of the crib. We think we will move her in after we get back from our trip.

No comments: