Also that day the rest of us went and had lunch at Kaleb and Hannah's school. We all had McDonald's which we believe started the sick fest. Every one got sick that weekend, except our little family, I know what you're thinking and no I don't think we were the carriers there was too much time from when Alan got sick and was feeling better too when we got to Wyoming, we are almost positive it was McDonald's.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Jeep Ride
On Friday Scott took Luke, Alan and Keagan on an of roading trip in his big jeep. At some point Luke walked out into the big field of mud and lost his shoes and Alan had to go in after them. They had a great time, thanks Scott for taking them out.
Also that day the rest of us went and had lunch at Kaleb and Hannah's school. We all had McDonald's which we believe started the sick fest. Every one got sick that weekend, except our little family, I know what you're thinking and no I don't think we were the carriers there was too much time from when Alan got sick and was feeling better too when we got to Wyoming, we are almost positive it was McDonald's.

Also that day the rest of us went and had lunch at Kaleb and Hannah's school. We all had McDonald's which we believe started the sick fest. Every one got sick that weekend, except our little family, I know what you're thinking and no I don't think we were the carriers there was too much time from when Alan got sick and was feeling better too when we got to Wyoming, we are almost positive it was McDonald's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like fun! That is some pretty deep mud! Did the jeep drive through that stuff, because I know a normal car would have to be towed out of that stuff.
I bet Alan was just thrilled to jump in and search for Luke's shoes.
-Joseph
Post a Comment