

Saturday morning we were looking for something to do that day, when Alan finds out that Brad Paisley is doing a concert that night with Jewel opening for him. The concert was at an outdoor amphitheater where not only were there the regular seats, but also what they call lawn seating were you bring your own blankets and chairs and sit on this hill looking down on the stage. The ticket prices for the lawn seating were a really good deal. Alan asked if I wanted to go which I couldn't believe because Alan hates Country. Alan said that he likes Jewel and likes some of Brad's songs. I think Alan was just trying to be nice to me because I usually complain that we don't get out enough. So we went to the concert and had an awesome time! We brought our camping chairs and a blanket and even though we were at the very back of the theater the view wasn't that bad. A new country singer named Chuck Wicks played first for about a half hour and then Jewel and then Brad. It was the last night of Brad's tour so they were doing lots of pranks on each other. They all sounded great and Alan actually enjoyed him self. Luke was really good and he fell a sleep with in the first 15-20 min. of Brad coming on. We didn't get home till about a little after midnight, yes I know what bad parents we are and we had to get up early the next morning because we has stake conference at 9 A.M., but it was worth it. Unfortunately I don't have an pictures because Alan told me I couldn't bring the camera and when we got there everyone had theirs. We will double check on that next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment