Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


For those of you who didn't know October is national Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I didn't know this until I was watching Oprah yesterday which was about Breast Cancer. I have been lucky that no one in my family has had this terrible disease or has had any Cancer nor have I known any one that has had cancer, but this is not the case for many people and the # keeps going up of those who have had Breast Cancer and those that are effected by it. My heart goes out to those that this disease has affected and I beg the women in my family and my women friends who are of the age that you are suppose to be getting mammograms, to please keep getting them and for those that aren't at the age yet if there is ever a time when you get a feeling that there is something wrong please just go get it looked at don't second guess your self. I love you all.

No comments: