This is what yesterday was for me and its kind of cared over into day. I have been so frustrated with being a mom of a 2 year old boy. Please don't take this the wrong way because I love Luke and I'm excited I'm having another one, he just doesn't listen. It seems me and Alan have tried every form of discipline, but nothing works. Yesterday he was so bad I kind of can't blame because it was a long day.
I'm now at the point in my pregnancy where my appointments are every 2 weeks, I hate this. After my appointment I have come to realize I really don't like my doctor. He was really nice at first, but now it just seems like he doesn't care any more. I pay 2 dollars to park when I go to a doctors appointment just for him to just walk in say hi check the baby's heart beat, feel where the baby is positioned and tell me we'll see you in 2 weeks, that it he doesn't talk to me doesn't tell me how he thinks the pregnancy is going nothing. He has been doing this for ever so I'm probably like his 2000 patient or something, I still think he should take the time to talk to me, yesterday he told me it was time for my sugar test, handed me my folder and walked out, I was the one that had to inform the nurse so she could write up my lab request if I hadn't have said anything I don't think the test every would of been done. I'm going to say something next appointment. So after all this I had to go down to the lab where they inform me I would need to stay for an hour so they could do the test. I knew that it took an hour, but with Luke they gave me the nasty orange pop stuff to take home and then had me drink it an hour before my next appointment. This time I had to wait around the lab for a hour and this was when Luke went bonkers.
After the doctors I had to run to the Library and as I was driving I looked down at my hand and notice that the diamond on my wedding ring was missing but not only the diamond but the prongs that hold the diamond broke off. So I just started balling and still do whenever I look at my ring. I have no clue where it could be, but at least I still have the band and when we have more money we can get a new diamond put on the original band.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no. That sounds like a horrible day. I hope things get better.
I am sorry to hear about your wedding ring. I hope the diamond will turn up somewhere. Who knows, maybe the Luke monster found it hid it somewhere. Just to let you know, Kristi's doctor was the same way. He would go in, do the same checks and then leave. Kristi would always think of questions before going to the doctor, but he would be in and out so quick that Kristi could never think quick enough to remember to ask the questions. P.S.: we are excited for the upcoming trip to your house. -Joseph
Dear Natalie, I do wish that we lived closer so that I could do more to help you than make a comment on your blog.
Joseph already said this (werid that he commented before me) but my doctors office had two doctors and they would switch between doing office visits and being on call for delivering babies. At first I really liked the one and didn't like the other but that changed for the same problem you have.
Also it seems really early to me for you to already be doing two weeks. I only had one two week visit (this was in August) and then they put me on every week (and I had three of thoes). I don't know if you want to go every two weeks, but if you don't I bet you can ask the receptionist to schedule you not so often, I don't think the doctor would notice.
When I took the orange drink test I had to take it at the hospital and wait there. The other way sounds much better. There is nothing about that process that is fun.
I am so sorry about your ring! You seem to have a lot better prespective about it than I would. I would still be crying so hard about it that I wouldn't be able to blog about it. Of course I hope you find it! Can you think of where you might have lost it? If it was at home, just dont vacuum for a while.
Post a Comment