Tuesday, October 28, 2008

USAA company picnic

On Saturday USAA had its annual company picnic for the IT department at a dude ranch. There was tones of food and lots of fun things to do and it was all free. I don't know how to spell the word, but you know those guys that draw the funny cartoon pictures of people well we got one of those done with all of us. Luke bounced around in one of those inflatable toys, at first he would only sit in front of the entrance, but after a few minutes he got up. We went on a hay ride, watched a rodeo with bull riding, Luke rode a pony and we stuffed our faces. We had a blast.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow that sounds so fun, I love everything country... I probably need to move to Texas in order to get my proper fill of country. Does your life ever stop doing and going to fun places? I am so glad you enjoyes yourself.