
I have a poop story for Staci. These pictures aren't from that morning. Thursday or Friday morning I was sitting on my couch reading a book, it had been about 10 min. since I had actually seen Luke, but I could hear him playing in his room. I looked up from my book and here is Luke coming down the hallway butt naked and as he gets closer I notice brown stuff on his face and hands, yes you guessed it, it was poop, he was not poopy when I last saw him. I grab Luke took him into the bathroom and started running the bath water and went to go see what the damage was. There was poop smeared all over the floor and chunks of poop on the wheel of his bike, Oh Yuck! As Luke took a bath I cleaned his room, a quick tip I read hydrogen peroxide cleans poop off carpet, but of course I didn't have any.
On top of all this, when I went to go get Luke out of the bath he had pulled about half a roll of toilet paper into the bath tub, so there was wet TP floating around in the bath water, a lot of TP.
And on top of all that after everything was all cleaned I went in my room and saw that the screen had popped out of the window again and there was another lizard on our blinds. Thank goodness I had knocked it off when I moved the blinds and it found its way back out side.
3 comments:
Oh gross. Your story totally beats mine. Crazy 2 year olds. I hope they learn quick not to play in poop.
LOL! President Monson said, you're going to miss this time of life. But maybe you're not going to miss this particular part of life :)
Yuck! Yuck! I really hope Taylor does not do that when he gets older.
Post a Comment