Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alan's Birthday

After we picked up Mark from the airport, to celebrate Alan's birthday a little early we went to the Cheesecake Factory, yum. It was so good and we had a fun time. On Saturday Alan's actuarial birthday I made him home made pizza for dinner thanks to mom Chases recipe, followed by him opening presents.
Alan helping me take out his home made birthday dinner.


Opening presents

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Alan!

Eric and Katie said...

Natalie! It is so good to hear from you! Of course I remember you. Your family is darling. Congrats on another baby on the way. How have you been feeling? I hope great. When are you due? Tell your husband happy birthday, it looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for leaving us a comment - it is great to see you are doing well. Keep in touch!
Katie Williams :)