So it happened again. Today we were told that we were having a girl! If its real I am so excited, well I'm excited anyways because the baby looks really healthy and that's what matters. For all of those who know what happened with Luke, ( we were told he was going to be a girl too) all I can say is lets take it with a grain of salt. From what we saw and we could actually tell what they were looking at this time and from all the angels they showed us it really does look like a girl, but in 4 months we will know for sure. I wish I could be more excited because I really do want a little girl, but I wont go over board this time like I did with Luke.Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Its a Girl?!
So it happened again. Today we were told that we were having a girl! If its real I am so excited, well I'm excited anyways because the baby looks really healthy and that's what matters. For all of those who know what happened with Luke, ( we were told he was going to be a girl too) all I can say is lets take it with a grain of salt. From what we saw and we could actually tell what they were looking at this time and from all the angels they showed us it really does look like a girl, but in 4 months we will know for sure. I wish I could be more excited because I really do want a little girl, but I wont go over board this time like I did with Luke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! I really hope you get a girl this time.
Yeah! Someone for Cara to play with and be with when everyone comes to visit!
I love you Natalie! I love you Luke and Alan! Good Luck!
Grandma & Mom
congrats... i didn't believe i was having a girl after my 3 boys... i know how you feel...baby chases 2 closest cousins are girls...at least he'll have older boy cousins to look up to...
I've already bought the baby some cute barrettes and socks. It better be a girls or your little baby boy will have some cute hair accessories. Love, Rachel
Post a Comment