Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Updates about our baby boy Luke


This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. I bought Luke this pare of sunglasses that were on sale. When I was putting him down for a nap he asked if he could have them. This is what I found when I had to come in and get him up because I need to go to a presidency meeting.
This past Saturday we went to McDonald's for lunch, we always sit near the toys even though Luke is still to little to go up inside them, well when we were there this last time Luke found a friend that helped him go up inside all the was to the to the top and down the big slide. He did this a few times until we had to go. Luke was so proud of him self and we were very proud of him too.
For the past month Luke has been sleeping on the floor in Alan and mines bedroom. He got sick one week and instead of getting up a bunch of times in the middle of the night and walking to his room I thought it was easier just to have him in our room, big mistake. We have tried to get him back into his room and he wont. He will take naps in his crib, but sleep in there at night, forget it. We thought that maybe he was trying to tell us he was ready for a big boy bed. I said I wouldn't by him one until we could get him to sleep back in his room on the floor. Sunday night we took the mattress out of the crib and put it on his floor. He cried when we put him down for the night, but did end up going to sleep. I thought yea maybe this will work, until Alan decided to go check on him and woke him up and Luke ended up back in our room. Alan has apologized multiple times, so I do forgive him. Last night I put the mattress back in the crib and decided until we can get him to sleep in his room period, there would be no changes in the type of bed he is sleeping in. He ended up back in our room last night too. I will not give up, I will not have two kids sleeping in my room. Please wish us luck with this.

No comments: