Saturday, September 6, 2008
Gulf of Mexico
We gave Mark a choice of what he wanted to do while he was here of going to Sea World or going down to Corpus Christi for Monday and Tuesday. He chose Corpus Christi. For those of you who don't know Corpus Christi is a city right on the Gulf of Mexico and it is hurricane season. So we were watching for hurricanes and a week before Labor day Gustav made an appearance. We feel real bad for those that were hit by the hurricane, but because it didn't turn and end up hitting Corpus Christi we were able to go down. The weather was great and on Monday the waves were huge because of the hurricane. Sorry these aren't the best pictures and that there aren't more, my camera was dying.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Mark made the right choice! It is so werid how something so horrible as a hurricane can make some people's vacation better. I love the pictures of the waves, it must have been the funnest!
(werid - funnest past my spell check, but I was pretty sure it wasn't a word so I checked it on dictionary.com and it doesn't show up there. So what is the story with funnest?? Did Google just decide everybody uses it enough to add it to their spell check?)
Post a Comment