Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Due Date!

Happy Due Date to my sister-in-law Kristi! I know we were all hoping for a baby by now, especially them, and it probably doesn't help that Alan keeps calling them every couple of days asking if there is any news because they are probably anxious already with out Alan calling. Lets look on the bright side the baby is going to be very healthy and Kristi must be taking very good care of the baby while its been inside for it to want to stay in there this long. Kristi just enjoy your last day or days with Joe while its just the two of you. You guys are going to make great parents and Alan and I are really excited that Luke is going to have a new cousin and that are babies are going to be so close in age. Wouldn't it be fun if they were the same gender. We cross are fingers that the baby will be here soon.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks so much! What a super sweet post. It helps take the pain off of the fact it is my due date, that and a bowl of ice cream.

Both Alan and my sister Rachael are pretty obessive. I get a call from Raich everyday asking if the baby has come (like I haven't promised her a million times I will call her once I am in labor). Also anytime I call her, she picks up the phone and says "are you in labor!" I say no. Then she says, "oh, well can I call you back."

I am super excited that your big day is tomorrow (even if it didn't sound like it on my recent post). Call us tomorrow and let us know!

Raich said...

Yeah for Baby Chases...
What a cute post...